Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Here It Goes!

Hello Blogging world!
I have no idea how this is going to go, but I'm going to try!  I've been contemplating on starting a personal blog for about half a year, and now that fall break has arrived I'm finally starting one.  Blogging became an interest of mine when my friend Bailey told me about her blog, Becoming Bailey, and I quickly began to read the numerous posts.  Her blog posts have always been so detailed and interesting, keeping me reading for what seems like hours.  My goals for this blog is to share my opinions and thoughts,  to inspire and reflect, and overall to share my life story of who I was, who I am, and who I will become.  Even if nobody reads it, this will be a good way for me to look back and improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment