Sunday, May 4, 2014

Happy One Year Anniversary!

One year ago today I walked down the aisle and said "I do" to my other half.  I had no idea what God had in store for us, nor all the blessings that would come from this amazing relationship.  In a blink of an eye our wedding day was over and a year has already passed.  Michael and I have been together for over three years now, yet it seems like we've known each other our entire lives.

We celebrated this special occasion a day early by going on a great date that was topped with dinner at Red Lobster (my first time eating there and it was fantastic).  The night was spent with some family and friends sitting around a fire pit, cooking smores, and hanging out.  I couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate the day.

God definitely knew what He was doing when He put us together, we really are made for each other!  Through thick and thin we've been there for one another, and I know that no matter what comes our way we'll be able to overcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment