Tuesday, June 24, 2014

"Creepy" Content Continued

It has been found!  The evil source of our spider, flea, and other pests problems!  All morning our cat Gracie couldn't be found and I would have to coax her out of wherever she was hiding.  Tired of coaxing her I finally decided to try and find her secret hiding spot.  A quick look throughout the apartment led me to our bedroom closet where she was snuggled up in the back corner on a box.  As I went to get her from the corner I heard the faint sound of wind.  Moving the hubby's trombone and a cooler revealed the source; the hole where the dryer hose is suppose to connect, leading directly outside where there is a small field.


I quickly covered it up so no more pests could take shelter in our apartment and went to the office to fill out a maintenance request.  I was so thankful I found it before Gracie could squeeze through it or any more bugs could come inside.  Also because pest control is coming at the end of the week to spray outside, which definitely would have attracted more insects inside.

I'm guessing this was overlooked when we moved in because it was pouring rain that day and we were all trying to get things inside as fast as possible

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That is so creepy! It's a good thing Gracie didn't escape!

    PS I love your header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I'm so glad you found the hole! Now you can get the creepy crawlies gone for good!

    ReplyDelete